The Cause

 

The Saint Anthony Knights of Columbus have selected as the 2016 primary beneficiary of the 5K4Kids the Children’s Diagnostic & Treatment Center in Fort Lauderdale.

Established in 1983 as the follow-up program of the state’s Regional Perinatal Intensive Care Center system, the Children’s Diagnostic & Treatment center (CDTC) has grown to be one of the largest children’s agencies in south Florida, serving over 10,000 children and youth annually. The Center’s focus has always been to provide medical care, case management, social services, and other types of intervention to children and    adolescents with chronic illnesses and developmental disabilities and to provide support and education to their families.

The Saint Anthony Knights of Columbus selects one local children’s charity each year as our primary beneficiary to receive 75% of that year’s proceeds of the 5K4Kids, and we donate the remaining 25% to the Saint Anthony Foundation for Education to provide scholarships for children throughout greater Fort Lauderdale.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s